Residential window cleaning is what made us famous in Houston. At least we think so. It could have been our good looks, or we might not even be famous. But in any event, the fact that our background-checked crews are so clean-cut and friendly has been a favorite of our customers since day one. We have also done a few other things to put your mind at ease:
- We have bonded and insured ourselves. This way you can be absolutely sure that theft or property damage is not an issue. We are happy to provide this information for you if you’d like to have it on file.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The one thing that we are serious about is that you, the customer, are entitled to a great service experience. We do our absolute best to under-promise and over-deliver and will not accept payment from you until you are completely satisfied with our work.
- We offer a rainy day guarantee Our goal is complete customer satisfaction, so it only makes sense that if mother nature undoes our work, we come back and fix it for up to 7 days. [read more about our residential rainy day guarantee]
- We brush your screens for free. If you are a first time customer, we definitely recommend our signature screen service to help revitalize your screens and protect them from the sun (your choice, at an additional charge), but every customer gets the dust and cobwebs brushed off of their screens every time.
- Don’t forget our quarterly discount. The first three cleaning will be at regular price, but the fourth clean is 50% off the exterior only price. Why? Because not only do we hope your windows are always the envy of the neighborhood, but because we can clean them faster when your windows are regularly maintained– and we pass that savings on to you!
- Click HERE to learn how we use the lasted in advanced technologies to clean your windows.
Commercial jobs can be complicated. That’s why we’ve invested in having the proper equipment to handle your job safely and properly. Utilizing the latest technology in window cleaning we can reach up to 4 stories high from the ground to scrub and rinse your windows with deionized water which insures a great cleaning for your glass and surrounding frames. This comes at a great cost savings to you when you consider traditional boom method window cleaning or the ever-difficult building compliance for rope decent methods. We are trained in rope methods, too, though to ensure that we can take care of your specific project.
Keep in mind that while we don’t offer the same rainy day guarantee to our commercial customers, we do offer regularity discounts because often the regularity is so much higher that it often causes a combination of low prices and glass that is usually very clean to being with, thus less likely to be marred by casual rain. While it may be possible to bid a commercial job online, it is advisable for larger projects to be bid in person; so contact us here and we’d be happy to look at your commercial project!